In most versions of our software, you will now see informational text in the body of the email that contains your nightly report (generally a WSA for most).
The information will ONLY show if there is a warning and will generally look like this IF there is a flag. There are several sections:
(1) A Peripheral Section
- is Receipt Printer Turned OFF
- is Kitchen Printer Turned OFF
- Is Customer Display Turned Off
- Are you not using Video Capture
- Is Fingerprint Reader deactivated
(2) CALL In Section
- Are there open call ins that were not closed out?
- Were their Forced Call Ins for the day? (Also note that all systems now require a 20+ character reason for why the Call In was deleted).
(3) RESTRICTION SETTINGS
- If Manager Mode can be left in there (we recommend that manager mode always be forced OFF after any transaction that needed it)
- Whether Non-managers can do NO SALES.
- Whether Non-Managers can do VOIDS.
We encourage any additional requests any of our strategic partners using our systems think would be good additions.
David A. De Coursy PCI-Professional Certified, ETA-Certified Payments Professional
Datapoint POS, a PCI-QIR Certified company